1. In your opinion is photography an easy career to get into?
2. Do you think that photo mainpulation has had a negative impact on photography with regards to being able to trust what you see?
3. would you ever consider buying an original print photograph or would you download an image instead?
4. do you think that we are in a post-photographic era? in the sense that photography has lost real value.
5. Would you agree that ‘fancy cameras’, and the ease of use have meant that photography is no longer a skill?
6. Do you think that being bombarded with images everywhere has meant that people don’t appreciate a artistic photograph when they see it?